12 October 2006

burnout banned.

Next week is cancelled at the HEDGE. There's a lot of admin stuff that needs to be addressed, and the poor directors need a week to regroup, bless their hearts. I totally understand. Sometimes life tries so hard to get in the way of what we're doing. The enemy knows exactly which buttons to push, and before we know it, we're upside down. I know that my son and I have quite a bit of catching up to do in math and geography. That's not much compared to what some of the other families are going through.

Are we discouraged? No. We're a little tired, but that's mostly due to trying to get completely settled into our new home. I am very confident that we will finish everything we need to finish, because we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

No comments: